Every week Logos employees come together to pick the books generating the most interest from their departments.
From the New Book Department
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
3. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
4. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Do-It-Yourself by Jeff Kinney
5. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
6. Phobia: An Art Decco Graphic Masterpiece by John Vassos
7. All That the Rain Promises and More by David Aurora
8. Carrots Love Tomatoes: Secrets of Companion Planting by Louise Riotte
9. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
10. 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School by Mathew Frederick
Check back next week for lists from the Used Book and Music Departments!